Thursday, March 27, 2008

Luis and Clark Carbon Fiber Cello

Ahhhhh...technology. This carbon fiber cello by Luis and Clark has a truly remarkable sound quality. The tone in undiscernable from that of a natural wood cello.
I love my gorgeous Nicoli Tambovsky cello. He said it took him over a year to make it and it is made with 100 year old European maple and spruce. It's deep, rich, bold sound in the lower register is powerful and robust. The upper register is filled with the same richness and depth of tone quality. It has been an honor to own it...but I have to sell it. I have some very expensive dental work coming my way, and no way to pay for it.
I am planning to go modern and buy this carbon fiber cello. It will still give me a full enough tone to be able to solo and perform in small ensembles. The sound is incredible for the price, and just so much more practical for my needs. Please read about it on the website, and listen to the samples. As soon as I figure out how to do it, I'll put a sample of me playing the Tambovsky on the blog. I will be listing it for $30,000. I have all of the papers on it, and I am the original owner. It's a sad day, but I have to do it.

No comments: